Free delivery in UK for all orders over £40 (product total)
Beeplenish Natural Beeswax Shoe Polish & Conditioner
Beeplenish Shoe Polish is is a natural blend of carefully selected plant oils, orange, tea tree, eucalyptus and lemon essential oils, pure coconut oil, unrefined beeswax, and carnauba wax to protect & deeply condition leather.
Beeplenish polish is non-toxic, non flammable and is 100% natural.
Carnauba wax & beeswax, act as a natural waterproofing agent and protector for your boots or shoes. Pure tea tree, eucalyptus, orange and lemon essential oils, prevents mold and mildew growth and stitching from breaking down. What really destroys quality leather is mold growing on the leather. It feeds on the fibers, eventually the leather goes dry and powdery similar to dry rot in wood. Just putting on oil will not repair the leather. If an oil or conditioner has a solvent in it, the solvent could also destroy the quality finish.
Benefits of Using Beeplenish Beeswax Shoe Polish:
• Beeswax and Carnauba wax: naturally waterproofs, conditions, and protects your leather shoes.
• Brilliantly shines without the use of nasty silicons and synthetic chemicals, which is very damaging to a natural absorbing natural skin surface, such as leather.
• Feeds the leather within, and deeply nourishes and conditions leather.
• No neurotoxic petroleum by-products, no solvents and no artificial chemical fragrances.
• Non-greasy, no sticky silicon chemical finish, so dust won’t stick.
• Prevents mold and mildew growth and stitching from breaking down with the addition of pure plant essential oils of orange, tea tree, eucalyptus and lemon essential oils.
To get the best results, apply the beeswax polish with a soft polishing cloth. Make sure that the polish is fed into the join between the sole and the upper of the boot and along any stitch lines. A fast action is preferred as this generates heat that aids the penetration of the polish into the leather. To finish off this stage, buff the surface of the boots with soft cloth and this will produce a protective and gorgeous shiny finish.
The wax comes in a clear polypropylene recyclable container. Please recycle after use.
Buy with confidence from the specialist in quality New Zealand products. With our safe shopping Guarantee, secure payment through the Sagepay service, money back option if you are not satisfied, and your details never passed to anyone else. The New Zealand Honey Shop - a division of World Of NZ.