Free delivery in UK for all orders over £40 (product total)
Note: This Comvita Manuka Oil is no longer available. What we now have as a replacement is the Kiwiherb Manuka Oil, which is a 100% pure essential oil.
The New Zealand native version of tea tree oil. With higher potency.
The Comvita Alpine Manuka Oil contains 10% extract from Manuka (Leptospermum scoparium), the native tea tree of New Zealand, a plant widely known for its medicinal properties.
Comvita Alpine Manuka Oil is the most highly active Manuka Oil available in New Zealand, harvested in a sustainable manner from the East Cape of the North Island.
What you will get:
- A wider range of active compounds.
- Higher antibiotic activity than other highly regarded oils such as Australian Tea Tree Oil.
- A pleasant smell.
- Contains anaesthetic, anti-inflammatory, anti-septic and anti-fungal properties.
- Can be used to help you with many everyday health complaints from acne and pimples to tired and aching muscles and joints.
- Helps with many embarrassing conditions like foot odour, athlete’s foot, cold sores and dandruff.
- Contains bioactive compounds including the unique compound leptospermone, which makes it a very powerful and versatile oil to fight a range of infections.
- You are getting a premium tea tree oil.
You get a GM free product. In terms of effectiveness, independent laboratory tests demonstrate its ability to combat 39 micro-organisms, including streptococcus and staphylococcus.
With its low density, it can be carried deeply and rapidly into your skin, muscles and joints. Suitable as a relaxing massage oil, as an inhalant in a bowl of hot water or to provide relief from swelling and itchiness from insect bites.
Some uses of Manuka Oil:
Oily Skin and Pimples: apply Comvita Manuka Oil as a spot treatment for problem areas.
Insect Bites and Stings: apply to help relieve itching and inflamation and prevent infection.
Itching Scalp and Dandruff: add 10 drops of manuka oil to a normal amount of shampoo and massage into wet hair and scalp. Leave for five minutes before rinsing.
Athlete's Foot and Fungal Infections: apply a few drops with a cotton ball twice daily. Continue to apply for 5 days after visible signs of infection have gone.
Muscles and Joints: massage into tired and aching muscles and joints.
Foot Odour: rub manuka oil into feet 3 times per week.
Cuts, Scratches and Abrasions: apply as needed.
You can use Comvita's Alpine Manuka Oil for Aromatherapy, beneficial for over sensitive nervous systems, and for those who suffer stress and anxiety.
Your Comvita Alpine Manuka Oil comes with a handy dropper for ease of dosage and application.
In a base of Almond oil.
Buy with confidence from the specialist in quality New Zealand products. With our safe shopping Guarantee, secure payment through the Protx service, money back option if you are not satisfied, and your details never passed to anyone else. The New Zealand Honey Shop - a division of WORLD OF NZ.
Our Transparent delivery charge for this item is: £0.95